The NC State Master of Supply Chain and Engineering Management program recommends that applicants take the following steps toward creating the strongest possible application:
1) Read through the NCSU Graduate Catalog for important Graduate School information such as:
- Graduate School Application and Admissions
- Admitting International Students
- Immunization Requirements
- Transcript Requirements
2) Download the MSCEM Supplemental Application Form as a Word document or pdf file.
3) Apply online at the NC State Graduate School Application site. You will need to provide the following:
- Official transcript or transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Residence form if claiming NC residence for tuition purposes (for U.S. citizens and Permanent Residents only)
- Online references from at least three people who know the academic record and potential for graduate study of the prospective student
- Official GRE test scores from ETS
- Official TOEFL or IELTS test scores (International Applicants) from ETS
- MSCEM supplemental application form (see item 2 above)
- A non-refundable application fee ($75 U.S. dollars for U.S. citizens and permanent residents; $85 for internationals). Note: The application fee cannot be waived under any circumstances for international applicants.
If you need help updating your documents after you have submitted your application, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the Graduate School will assist you with your documents.